Our Practice Areas
We all know a great leader when we see one. Moving from good to great can require some tough decisions on your part. Sometimes developing leadership styles to become one requires a little help. Impact Africa Consulting Leadership Solutions allow you to assess and develop your leaders with just the right amount of support.
They’re designed to give you maximum return – to equip current and future leaders to address the issues they face in the business, the organization, their role, and their behaviors. They include a collection of assessments and development programs that are rooted in our consulting experience and tailored to raise performance in specific roles. We provide our clients with leadership services/solutions in these areas:
- Strategy development- We help clients create leadership strategies aligned with their business strategies – to determine where and when they’ll need new leaders and what skills they’ll require. To do this, we draw on our talent analytical tools, including competency modeling, critical workforce segmentation and predictive modeling
- Current system evaluation- For clients who have a leadership development system in place, we help measure its strategic effectiveness, identify gaps, and map improvements.
- Development and Transformational Coaching- We support individuals and leadership teams, through mentoring, coaching, and personal development. We offer one-to-one coaching to inspire and empower individuals to clarify and create their desired reality.
- Team Leadership Sessions- We organize team events to inspire and empower teams to become a powerful collective to Raise awareness of self, others, and team dynamics and create and energize shared purpose, mission, and values.
- Student and Young Professional Leadership Services- Institutions, students, and parents recognize the importance of leadership skills. Today’s students are graduating into a world that is much riskier and unpredictable. In short, they will need to recognize and develop leadership skills in themselves and be equipped to make their own opportunities. They need the skills, knowledge, and qualities that IAC leadership programs cultivate: self-reliance, social and cultural capital, appreciation for lifelong learning, creativity, conflict resolution, team-building skills, ethics, understanding of economics, and more.
- We also organize workshops, camps, and conferences on Emerging Leadership, Healthy Choices, Leadership Styles, Listening and Communication, Mentoring, Decision Making skills, drug and alcohol awareness, peer resistance skills, personal safety, peer education, violence prevention, community service, environmental awareness and many more. You name it, we’ve got it.
- Customized Leadership and Performance Training (SCRUM)- Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. It is a framework that helps teams work together. Scrum encourages teams to learn through experiences, self-organize while working on a problem, and reflect on their wins and losses to continuously improve.